This series of ultra high pressure ptfe industrial hose can be, but not limited to, many of the following applications, such as chemical delivery pipes, high temperature general hydraulics, and cooling system piping. The PTFE core tube of this series of hoses has the characteristics of resistance to the penetration of water molecules and the lowest coefficient of friction, thus significantly reducing pressure loss and sedimentation and accumulation of impurities in the pipeline.
Ultra-high pressure ptfe composite hoses designed to apply a wide range of industrial strength acids, chemicals and solvents to 212°F and 250 psi, 5100 Series
Highly flexible PTFE lined hose designed for high pressure. Various accessories to choose from including Teflon lining
Lithium Hydraulic’s ultra-high pressure ptfe composite hoses provide superior service in a variety of chemical media under moderate pressure. Compared to traditional rubber hoses, hoses are lighter, more flexible, easier to bend, and easier to install and operate. The 5100 Series has a full suction feature that prevents crushing, twisting, and absorption of vibration and ensures that the hose is securely fastened.
The unique red cover is easy to identify. The hose has stainless steel internal and external threads, excellent chemical resistance, and a permanent crimp connection for safe and reliable connection.
• General industry
•Petroleum and natural gas
Features and advantages:
• Internal: Stainless steel, extremely chemically resistant and able to conduct static electricity to the ground.
• Lining: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) film with excellent chemical resistance to 212°F.
• Hose Wall: Multi-layer fabric/film/tube with strength and durability.
• Coverage: Red PVC covered polyester weatherability.
• Outer layer: stainless steel, with compression and flexibility.
• Couplings: Consistent with durable, safe and reliable connections for crimp couplings.
Compound Chemistry / Petroleum Rubber Hose
1. Light weight.
2. Free and flexible.
3. Perfect pressure resistance.
4. Good flame retardancy
5. Excellent electrostatic function.
6. Long service life.
7. Handle the installation easily.
8. Suitable for many different kinds of media.
9. Energy conservation and environmental protection.
10. The MOQ is very small.
• The user is responsible for determining the suitability of the hose. High temperatures may change the chemical resistance rating. As temperatures rise, many chemicals become increasingly aggressive, reducing the ability of the hose material to withstand. Contact Litho Hydraulics for chemical compatibility data at high temperatures. If no data exists, the user needs to perform a compatibility test at the required temperature.
• Couplings that attach belts or clamps may reduce the operating pressure of the hose assembly below the maximum rated working pressure of the hose.